If you don’t know me already, I’m a full time wedding and portrait photographer supporting a family of four solely with photography. My journey started way back in the summer of 2000 when I took Photo 1 as an elective in college. I also have a Master’s degree in Education, experience teaching at the college level, and really do love seeing others learn and develop.
Here is some info about about this experience:
- First 1:1 learning or mentoring session (2 hours or two 1-hour sessions) that is tailored to your needs.
- Future lessons or mentoring sessions at only $50 each (approx. 1.5 hours).
- 25% off lighting gear rentals (local only).
- Access to my ever-growing library of photography books, magazines, e-books, and videos. A collection worth over $1,000 that is available for loan.
- Ongoing website or portfolio reviews and critiques upon request.
- Opportunity to shadow/assist on a shoot. See behind-the-scenes on Facebook.
- Inclusion on my closed group on Facebook (only available to my students and class/workshop attendees).
- Continuing support and personal attention. You have the personal connection and ability to ask questions all year, via phone, text, email, Facebook, etc. Contact me at any time and I stop to answer your question :)
- A personal look into my books and how I run my business. Nothing held back.
- Access to my personal recommendations page of advice, equipment list, preferred vendors, and other tips.