You can see more with full posts from the Fashion category. Lafayette, IN, fashion photographer
Well that photo is cute, right? In case you like words with your photos, here goes: I'm Brian, but a lot of people know me as 'BP'. I grew up near St. Louis, and have lived in Kansas and Kentucky en route to Indiana.
"We" is my awesome wife Carrie, and our girls Cora (6-going-on-13) and Mary (3). And our cat "Johnny", originally 'Juan Carlos, King of Spain' (long story). I've survived cancer twice (also a long story) and oh to grace how great a debtor!
When I'm not behind the camera, I enjoy ultimate frisbee, basketball, anything outdoors--yes, even long walks on the beach--and catching up with our favorite shows. For more, add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.
I started on this journey back in the summer of 2000. You know, new millennium, try something new? So I enrolled in Photo1 as an elective for Architecture school.
I spent every day and night that summer shooting, developing, printing. We were old school back then: film, manual, and doing it all by hand (even rolling our film canisters). Then I took 3 more classes, shot for a local newspaper, worked in the photo lab where I started, and did more portraits. My first wedding was in 2002.
Around 2004 I made the digital dive, submitted stock photos, and covered more weddings. In 2009 I built a small home studio and this website. In 2012, I finally went full-time and covered my 60th wedding...
Looking for something?
Ordering online is easy:
Want guaranteed-quality prints from my pro lab? Downloads? Visit my online store.
- Lets just say I trust Joe's skating ability http://t.co/69irtk85fM about 13 hours ago
- @ThinkLafayette I don't mind the bananas. I mind the photo of Hummel with a 'broken' ankle :/ (I couldn't shoot it; family vacation) about 19 hours ago
- Editing last night's e-shoot and found my new favorite ring shot :). #engagement #nofilter #Ford… http://t.co/2vuqKfG063 1 day ago
- @zarias I never liked anything about Flickr. Glad I never started using it.. esp. after Getty started farming there. 2 days ago
- help me sell my iMac and give someone a great local deal! http://t.co/I3ZZm9Mo8J 3 days ago
© 1999-2013 Brian Powell Photography, LLC