AT A GLANCE:
- My preferred coverage for most weddings starts at $2,500 for weekends from May – Dec.
- Please inquire about destination weddings, travel, multi-day celebrations, less than 10 hours of coverage, off-peak weddings (Jan. – Apr.), and weekdays (Mon.-Thurs.) for a custom quote. If you have an interesting location or destination, I will often pay for travel.
EVERY WEDDING INCLUDES:
- Some of the best photos and worry-free personal service anywhere.
- At least 10 hours of coverage with 2 photographers.
- High-resolution digital photos with print release.
- A sampling of over 25 prints from my pro lab from 4×6 to 8×12″.
- Online gallery in my store for viewing, print ordering, sharing, and downloads.
- Travel within 2 hours of Lafayette, IN (47905).
- All photos produced within 30 days max. Most delivered in a week!
- Consultation at rehearsal (local weddings).
- All applicable IN sales tax.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM PACKAGE:
- Any 2-location portrait shoot: engagement, bridal, ‘ever after’, etc. ($250)
- Really cool stop-motion video of your day. ($250)
- Keepsake box of all photos in 4×6″ Lustre prints. Save a bunch on up to 700 prints. ($250)
- A super fun photobooth mini-studio at reception, customizable to your style or decor. ($250)
- Printing at the photobooth: lab-quality 4×6 color prints in under 10 seconds. ($250)
- One amazing 20×30″ metal or canvas piece for your wall that is normally $320. ($250)
- Two 12×18″ metal prints ready for your wall. Or your parents’ walls. ($250)
- $300 print credit, never expires, and can be shared. ($250)
- Extend coverage to 12+ hours, same day. ($250)
- A custom magazine of your photos (approx. 80 pages) and first 2 copies included ($250).
- Top-of-the-line, custom-designed leather albums and photo-wrap books. (Options from $500 to $1000)
- Pair of mini 4×4″ leather albums. ($250, only as add-on to main album)
- Please inquire about services not listed here.
- You can create a wedding gift registry for product credit towards anything I offer.
- Booking is easy with these three steps. Please contact me first to set up a consultation.